Any weekend visitors??? | The Boneyard

Any weekend visitors???

Reaction Score
Now would be a good time. Campus is starting to look nice again with grass greening up, flowers and other plants starting to come out, as well as the trees coming back to life. Things are starting to look a lot more like spring, and less like the winter wasteland Connecticut has looked like for the last six months.

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Likely not. All the coaches should be out of town. This is an "evaluation period".

There is the Boo Williams Nike EYBL tournament in Virginia as well as other AAU tournaments such as the Clash in Cincinnati and the Adidas Gauntlet in Dallas.

I'd say any visits would have to wait until next weekend.

Reaction Score
With Bueckers,Muhl,and Makurat at the one,two,and three positions at the same time,(eventually),just think,three exceptionally gifted passers on the court at the same time.Depending on who else might be on the court with them,Uconn might have one of the most skillful passing teams in the history of wcbb. They all have made their mark as point guards and i can easily see Makurat at the small forward position. She appears to be an excellent rebounder and doesn't seem to mind mixing it up underneath the basket as well as terrorizing at many other spots on the floor.I believe Uconn basketball is in for some of the most exciting basketball in their history in the next few years.There will be new,special commitments coming soon that want to blow the doors off of the entire wcbb landscape. Enjoy.

Reaction Score
With Bueckers,Muhl,and Makurat at the one,two,and three positions at the same time,(eventually),just think,three exceptionally gifted passers on the court at the same time.Depending on who else might be on the court with them,Uconn might have one of the most skillful passing teams in the history of wcbb. They all have made their mark as point guards and i can easily see Makurat at the small forward position. She appears to be an excellent rebounder and doesn't seem to mind mixing it up underneath the basket as well as terrorizing at many other spots on the floor.I believe Uconn basketball is in for some of the most exciting basketball in their history in the next few years.There will be new,special commitments coming soon that want to blow the doors off of the entire wcbb landscape. Enjoy.

Reaction Score
Thankyou for posting that excellent video. I had in mind that she was a guard that happened to be 6' and in my imagination was thinking Courtney Ekmark in style. In reality she seems to be an impact player who happens to be able to play guard. Deep shooting, interior passing, deep outlet passes, rebounding, blocking out, adequate ball handling, penetration and finishing, solid strength for her age, a lot to like. It looks like she would impact a game as a slightly smaller version of Katie Lou. (Like the fact that she shoots 100% from 3 pt range if the video is correct) ;)

Reaction Score
Ha! Everyone knows that UConn will never get another big. Or at least it seems that way around here recently. ;)
You finally have come to your senses or cencus. We've been beating on this for MONTHS. Big big big, well, alright. Big Big Big well All Right.
As often as I said to Geno--Geno, sir,(I'm not stupid) you must get a Big--I'd like one something like Baylor had. I'd even take one like Ms St had, but not so much of a project. If you could duplicate Stewie or Steff or Swin or Griner that would work into my desires. Geno, don't drag this out--ya, hear (for the Alabama crowd). The expense is killing me.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom