Any updates on Caroline's condition? | The Boneyard

Any updates on Caroline's condition?

Reaction Score
Hi, I know Caroline's surgery went well, but does anyone know what her timeframe is for being able to play again? Will she be able to start practicing later this month or possibly in July? Thanks.

Reaction Score
I don’t think there has been any published timetable. However looking at some articles by orthopedists, it appears that a typical recovery time for an athlete is 3 to 4 months. Obviously it would be longer before the athlete returned to peak form.

Monte

Count of Monte UConn
Reaction Score
I don’t think there has been any published timetable. However looking at some articles by orthopedists, it appears that a typical recovery time for an athlete is 3 to 4 months. Obviously it would be longer before the athlete returned to peak form.
The last time I heard Geno mention her, he said she could practice a little in August, and be fully ready to go when the season starts.

Reaction Score
When Napheesa had surgery for her torn rt labrum in April 2016 she was playing full court in July.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Two publish articles regarding her surgery indicated: 1) Caroline was expected to be a non-participant in the summer workouts sessions 2) She was expected to be fully recovered to start the 2022-23 season which is return to campus in late August and season starting in November.
This was almost the exact timetable for Crystal Dangerfield who had hip surgery in May of 2019 and was ready by the start of the season .

Reaction Score
The last time I heard Geno mention her, he said she could practice a little in August, and be fully ready to go when the season starts.
I think this the most realistic appraisal. She will start some basketball things in late summer and be ready for the season.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom