Any update on Hunter? | The Boneyard

Any update on Hunter?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Have not noticed a.t. since first news of her being home for personal reasons; did not see her on bench tonight.

Reaction Score
HOOPS: used that for "anything." Not sure I saw Hunter on bench last night, and believe there had been news earlier that she had gone home for awhile. Wondering if I had missed news of her. Thanks.

Jim

Reaction Score
I seem to recall that AEH returned to Ossining for her senior year to be closer to an ailing family member (grandmother?, perhaps). Might be related to this. Or not. It was mentioned that she didn't make the trip south, so likely not playing in the next game either.

Reaction Score
I seem to recall that AEH returned to Ossining for her senior year to be closer to an ailing family member (grandmother?, perhaps). Might be related to this.

Yes. As mentioned on the other thread, her grandmother has suffered from ALS for a few years.

Reaction Score
Have not noticed a.t. since first news of her being home for personal reasons; did not see her on bench tonight.
I watched the replay of the game in a second half T.O. the top not which defines AEH was presence was there, could be Alexi???

Bigboote

That's big-boo-TAY
Reaction Score
Yes. As mentioned on the other thread, her grandmother has suffered from ALS for a few years.

Geez, being close to someone suffering from ALS has gotta be incredibly difficult. My heart goes out to Andra and her family. I hope she's able to return soon, both because I want her feeling better and because I like watching her play.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
No. There is no new information on Hunter at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom