Any uniform updates??? | The Boneyard

Any uniform updates???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now that we've beaten all other dead horses to death about what we're hoping to expect this upcoming season, anybody have any updates on what the uniforms are gonna look like in the Fall? Would be nice to get a glimpse sooner rather than week 1 of the regular season. We're not getting much more in terms of updates for the the next 90 days ( a shade under because Fall practice will be a week in by then).

Just wondering aloud...

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Now that we've beaten all other dead horses to death about what we're hoping to expect this upcoming season, anybody have any updates on what the uniforms are gonna look like in the Fall? Would be nice to get a glimpse sooner rather than week 1 of the regular season. We're not getting much more in terms of updates for the the next 90 days ( a shade under because Fall practice will be a week in by then).

Just wondering aloud...

I have been told Randy is a stickler for removing all the fun from the uniform and that process has not finished.

Seriously though, the kids love flashy uniforms. We need something edgy pronto. Its actually rather important. I would like to see the traditional home and away and then a third uni (I love the grays for a few years back) that pushes the envelope.

Reaction Score
I have supreme confidence HCRE2.0 will get great results with the uniforms or know exactly who didn't execute.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Seriously though, the kids love flashy uniforms. We need something edgy pronto. Its actually rather important.
REv2 is on it! Our new unis will be a very flashy National Flag Blue and white. But because Randy knows that the kids love extra flashy uniforms he will add a subtle grey line around the Block C! Connecticut in the front and no names on the back... because if you want to be like Penn State, you've got to look like Penn State!

(Actually, I'm fine with these. Definitely retro, but sharp. Throw the Block C on the helmet and the Blue Wolf on the collar and we're good to go.)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Did the Block C start with the Aeropostal unis? I feel like it did.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Somebody had to ask. It wasn't gonna be me. Sounds like they're gonna go with a subdued traditional route rather than flashy unis. Not mad at that as long as they're clean, minimalistic, and original.

Reaction Score
Somebody had to ask. It wasn't gonna be me. Sounds like they're gonna go with a subdued traditional route rather than flashy unis. Not mad at that as long as they're clean, minimalistic, and original.
So do you know somebody close to this situation that can confirm we're pretty much back to the more conservative looking unis?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So do you know somebody close to this situation that can confirm we're pretty much back to the more conservative looking unis?

It’s Randy Edsall.

He is going to bang two backs into the line all season because it’s his only strength and will cut the margin of defeat in half. He is literally playing a different sport.

He will probably take UConn and their names off. Shirts with only numbers on them like Willis from Different Strokes

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
It’s Randy Edsall.

He is going to bang two backs into the line all season because it’s his only strength and will cut the margin of defeat in half. He is literally playing a different sport.

He will probably take UConn and their names off. Shirts with only numbers on them like Willis from Different Strokes

Willis had some pretty cool uni's actually

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox