Any Twitter Feedback from Our Current Commits? | The Boneyard

Any Twitter Feedback from Our Current Commits?

Status
Not open for further replies.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
In case you are wondering - I don't believe Arkeel has a twitter account but I'm not 1oo% sure.

I've always thought Arkeel was all in so was really looking for any response from the kids who publicly said they were going to take a "wait and see" approach.

Reaction Score
Arkeel has a twitter but looks like he stopped using it to focus on the season. And Carrezola retweeted the story from CBSsports but hasn't said anything yet.

Reaction Score
Arkeel has a twitter but looks like he stopped using it to focus on the season. And Carrezola retweeted the story from CBSsports but hasn't said anything yet.

You're right - he went inactive. My bad.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Not a recruit but.... not sure what this is about:

Since his eligibility is over and he won't be returning next year, I'd guess it's not related to the coaching situation.
maybe that was about Noye decommit?

Reaction Score
If you have an account to TOS they posted an article with current commits reaction and some offered future players.

Reaction Score
If anyone doesn't think the 3 game win streak doesn't mean anything, think again. This is from the free article on TOS with the MA LB Rodrick.

He's excited about Diaco too.

(seriously...could we stop with the Rivals word ban on here.) Can't even post a link.

"The way they finished the season added a lot of security to my commit," said Rodrick. "I've been receiving a lot of pressure to possibly look at other schools but I always thought UConn was better than their record and I think the last three games proved that."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom