any Tennessee Fans visiting Connecticut? | The Boneyard

any Tennessee Fans visiting Connecticut?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
for the game... meeting place at a restaurant or section at the XL Center?

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
I saw there is a similar post on the Lady Vol's forum where some are trying to gather before and after the game.

Reaction Score
I saw there is a similar post on the Lady Vol's forum where some are trying to gather before and after the game.

Meeting TN fans that post on the Boneyard might be a lot of fun. However, hooking up with the Lady Vol group may well be hazardous to your health. :eek:

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Why does this remind me of the scene with Abe Vigoda from the "Godfather"-Hey Tom, can you help me out for old times sake?" Hey, Vol fans, want to meet at the XL Center-Sorry DaddyChoc, I can't do it...:rolleyes:

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I would think the most logical place to meet, for Lady Vol fans before the game, is the Cracker Barrel on Prospect Hill Rd, in East Windsor.

Reaction Score
The last time Tennessee played at the XL (Civic) Center, by luck of the draw I was sitting next to Volgirl who some of you may remember from her activity on the TN message board. She was a sweet girl.

I was sad to inform her that while she was in the rest room Candace Parker dunked right in front of us. She was majorly bummed that she missed it.:rolleyes:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
The last time Tennessee played at the XL (Civic) Center, by luck of the draw I was sitting next to Volgirl who some of you may remember from her activity on the TN message board. She was a sweet girl.

I was sad to inform her that while she was in the rest room Candace Parker dunked right in front of us. She was majorly bummed that she missed it.:rolleyes:
She was actually talking to myself and DoggyDaddy at the time, halftime was over but we continued to talk... then left, we all kinda went to our bathroom and missed the dunk! [ ]

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
both fans proudly met the last time the Lady Vols were in town on that HOT January afternoon

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom