Any Replay of St Johns Game, Please??? | The Boneyard

Any Replay of St Johns Game, Please???

Reaction Score
I hate to beg, but I missed today's game and CBS doesn't offer re-broadcasts. Thanks in advance.

boba

Somewhere around Barstow
Reaction Score
I hate to beg, but I missed today's game and CBS doesn't offer re-broadcasts. Thanks in advance.
Needed to shovel the driveway?

Reaction Score
For watching UConn games, Fubu TV is the best. It comes with cloud DVR. I just tell it to record all UConn games. It finds whatever station it is on and automatically records it. I can watch from any TV, phone, iPad. If I am on vacation I can watch on iPad. While I was on family vacation and chilling at beach, could put the game on my phone. I can start watching the game on the phone, then When I get home resume on the TV.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
For watching UConn games, Fubu TV is the best. It comes with cloud DVR. I just tell it to record all UConn games. It finds whatever station it is on and automatically records it. I can watch from any TV, phone, iPad. If I am on vacation I can watch on iPad. While I was on family vacation and chilling at beach, could put the game on my phone. I can start watching the game on the phone, then When I get home resume on the TV.
Second that. FUBO is great for sports

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom