Any promo codes for Saturday? | The Boneyard

Any promo codes for Saturday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If anybody hears anything let me know, I have a bunch of folks visiting who are going to make an appearance. Not that tickets are currently very expensive. ($12 on stubhub it seems)

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
Are they even going to have people taking tickets at the gate this weekend? They should just save the money and have the ticket people stay home on Saturday.

First, there aren't going to be many people going to the game to begin with.

Second, is anyone without a ticket really going to subject themselves to 2.5 hours of Diaco-ball? If anyone really wants to see the game--just let them in. They will likely come running back out after the first quarter of negative 6 yards of offense for UConn, down 14 points, and UConn with no timeouts left.

:mad:Head bang:eek:

Reaction Score
Are they even going to have people taking tickets at the gate this weekend? They should just save the money and have the ticket people stay home on Saturday.

First, there aren't going to be many people going to the game to begin with.

Second, is anyone without a ticket really going to subject themselves to 2.5 hours of Diaco-ball? If anyone really wants to see the game--just let them in. They will likely come running back out after the first quarter of negative 6 yards of offense for UConn, down 14 points, and UConn with no timeouts left.

:mad:Head bang:eek:

honestly, they should just wave people through the gate as a good will gesture, treat it like a spring game.

Reaction Score
If anybody hears anything let me know, I have a bunch of folks visiting who are going to make an appearance. Not that tickets are currently very expensive. ($12 on stubhub it seems)

Promo code: BAND - ($15/ticket + fees)

But it shouldn't be hard to find better deals than that for this pillow fight.

Reaction Score

I mean, I've made it this far. I can suck it up for a few extra hours to at least thank our seniors for sticking it out through the darkest hours of this program.

I sincerely doubt anybody in that stadium is going to be super shocked that UConn football isn't that good.

Reaction Score
They should advertise it as a free game. There is nothing to lose at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek

Top Bottom