Any other lucky gamblers? | The Boneyard

Any other lucky gamblers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I had UConn -1.5 and Niagara -2 tonight . Not sure I've ever been luckier.

Reaction Score
In football? This is the football forum still isn't it?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Ahh it's the winter blues were bored.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I still remember my luckiest bet. It was a long time ago, maybe 20 years. The whole crew I was with took Green Bay +3 against the vikings. Green Bay is up by 1, with 10 seconds left when Vikings QB (McMahon I believe) hits Qadry Ismael all by himself at the 15, and Ismael races up the sideline, and then, for no apparent reason runs out of bounds, untouched, at the 5 with 5 seconds left. Vikings kick the FG, win by 2.

I have had buzzer beater covers and un-covers, Garbage TD's to win or lose, but I will never forget Ismael just stepping out of bounds.

Reaction Score
I still remember my luckiest bet. It was a long time ago, maybe 20 years. The whole crew I was with took Green Bay +3 against the vikings. Green Bay is up by 1, with 10 seconds left when Vikings QB (McMahon I believe) hits Qadry Ismael all by himself at the 15, and Ismael races up the sideline, and then, for no apparent reason runs out of bounds, untouched, at the 5 with 5 seconds left. Vikings kick the FG, win by 2.

I have had buzzer beater covers and un-covers, Garbage TD's to win or lose, but I will never forget Ismael just stepping out of bounds.

U had GB +3 and Minn wins -2... I'm confused ...Didn't u lose? In order for you to win I thought GB would be +2, no?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
In football? This is the football forum still isn't it?
Whenever we try to have fun and talk about football, you flex your Internet muscles and yell at us!!!

Reaction Score
In 2009, I took the over on Uconn's season total. I took over 6 and over the course of the season, I needed Uconn to win three straight games beginning with going into South Bend and beating the Fighting Irish. Uconn pulled that game, and the subsequent Syracuse game to set up the do or die game to end the regular season against USF. With Uconn down 27-26, Teggart lined up for the last second 42-yd attempt to win the game. I was never so happy taking down a bet then I was as that kick went through the uprights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom