Any official Visits this weekend confirmed?? | The Boneyard

Any official Visits this weekend confirmed??

Reaction Score
Haven't seen any definites yet....Have I overlooked anything?

Reaction Score
Transfer QB Mike Beaudry from West Florida was suppose to be headed up this weekend.

Reaction Score
Haven't seen any definites yet....Have I overlooked anything?

I think we are back in HCRE 1.0. He has layers of secrecy ... even beyond the social media footprints. With 10 scholarships open after the Early Signing date, there are notices and there are names. There were kids at the basketball game last week unidentified. I think we largely know what/who could have names in on next Wednesday. There is every chance that 1-3 are surprises.

Reaction Score
I think we are back in HCRE 1.0. He has layers of secrecy ... even beyond the social media footprints. With 10 scholarships open after the Early Signing date, there are notices and there are names. There were kids at the basketball game last week unidentified. I think we largely know what/who could have names in on next Wednesday. There is every chance that 1-3 are surprises.
I don't think there as many scholarships available as you think. If you go by Exit 4's roster spreadsheet, there are 75 spots taken, but if you add Cameron Ross and Rian Haigler, who are rumored to have already signed, that gets you to 77. With Tarbutt leaving, I would think Noah Iden would get a scholarship. Plus, I think one walk-on will get a scholarship which brings you to 79, which would leave 6 spots remaining. Plus, I think Edsall will leave one or two scholarships in his pocket to see what develops over the next few months.

What do I think they do with the 4 to 6 remaining scholarships:

1 experienced QB
1 to 2 TE (one JUCO or grad transfer?)
1 DL
1 LB (JUCO or grad transfer?)
1 WR

Reaction Score
I don't think there as many scholarships available as you think. If you go by Exit 4's roster spreadsheet, there are 75 spots taken, but if you add Cameron Ross and Rian Haigler, who are rumored to have already signed, that gets you to 77. With Tarbutt leaving, I would think Noah Iden would get a scholarship. Plus, I think one walk-on will get a scholarship which brings you to 79, which would leave 6 spots remaining. Plus, I think Edsall will leave one or two scholarships in his pocket to see what develops over the next few months.

1 experienced QB
1 DL
1 WR

I tend to agree ...

I buy the Haigler & Ross signing - it makes a lot of sense.

The LB is an unknown - though we can guess. IF ... we don't get the 3 names we have seen floated the last week, I could see Edsall plucking the next 1 or 2 on his board. And Beaudry. Don't expect Edsall to anoint Iden or HARRIS ... until mid Spring practice.

Reaction Score

1 experienced QB
1 DL
1 WR

I kinda agree, but this thing ain't over until the start of Fall camp... plenty of time for more attrition (in & out of the program, especially, considering how many underclassmen DBs we have... somebody's leaving... a few somebodies). This leaves room for movement over the Summer months.

And, Pudge, I'm happy we're seeing a little Edsall 1.0 right now... He realled in a few under the radar kids that, eventually, turned out to be pretty good players for us, and may have had a cup of coffee (or 2 or 3) in the NFL...as well as CFL..

Reaction Score

1 experienced QB
1 DL
1 WR
Does this number include the most recent defectors? Beavers? McAfee? Terry? Also is Eli Thomas included?

Reaction Score
Does this number include the most recent defectors? Beavers? McAfee? Terry? Also is Eli Thomas included?
Number is up to date with transfers, but Thomas is included as a scholarship spot.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Number is up to date with transfers, but Thomas is included as a scholarship spot.

Yes, I am assuming Eli Thomas remains on athletic scholarship.

Assuming no walks on earn spots it appears we have eight scholarships open. I think a kicker and perhaps one walk on earn a scholarship between now and the first game of 2019, but I am guessing that is decided after spring practice or during fall practice when we are likely to have one or two more people leave which is typical in the natural churn of a roster. But who knows, its a guess for now.

As for visits, all we know is:

Mike Beaudry QB is here this weekend.
Micaiah Overton TE maybe visiting, not confirmed.
Raykwon Anderson WR maybe visiting App St. He was supposed to visit Colorado St, but didnt actually go last weekend.
Kenny Logan S/WR is visiting Kansas this weekend.
Edit update: forgot to mention. Mazotti is visiting UNLV this weekend.

Anything else would be a surprise,

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom