OT: - Any of you live near Natick? | The Boneyard

OT: Any of you live near Natick?

Reaction Score
I don’t, though my wife and I looked at a house in Natick after my first was born ( prob 2013 or 2014 ). One of the kids bedrooms had some Husky paraphernalia and a husky stuffed animal. I told my wife we had to buy the house so I could meet the owners.

Reaction Score
Live in the general area within 15 miles of Natick and we have a Wegmans in our town. But, I have to say I'm not that impressed except for their package store. They do offer a good selection at good prices for beer and wine. Other than that and maybe a trip for produce, I pretty much shop elsewhere.

Reaction Score
Live relative close. Already go to the Wegmans in Northborough once in a while. The one in Natick is going to be mobbed. I will stay away until the crowds aren't as bad. Since it's in the Natick Mall I can't even imagine what it will be like between Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Reaction Score
My cousin lives in Natick. No disrespect but it’s the worst place in the Northeast.

Hyperbole maybe. But it’s an awful place.

Reaction Score
Live in the general area within 15 miles of Natick and we have a Wegmans in our town. But, I have to say I'm not that impressed except for their package store. They do offer a good selection at good prices for beer and wine. Other than that and maybe a trip for produce, I pretty much shop elsewhere.

I live in Westwood?

Edit: u live in Westwood?

Reaction Score
My cousin lives in Natick. No disrespect but it’s the worst place in the Northeast.

Hyperbole maybe. But it’s an awful place.
I'm curious, why do you think that? I don't live there but it's not that bad. Route 9 kinda stinks but other than that it's not a bad town.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
I go to Wegmans in Medford. It has become our go to store at this point. Having to go to the Natick Mall to go grocery shopping sounds miserable though

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I live in Westwood?

I work just down the road from that Wegman's and live about 8 miles away. Been there once, it's okay. My wife is tied to Market Basket. Prices are the lowest of any store, lots of variety in their fruits & vegetables and they're so busy that the food turns over very quickly so it's always fresh. I know it's a little rough around the edges and can get crazy busy, but we deal with it.

Reaction Score
I work just down the road from that Wegman's and live about 8 miles away. Been there once, it's okay. My wife is tied to Market Basket. Prices are the lowest of any store, lots of variety in their fruits & vegetables and they're so busy that the food turns over very quickly so it's always fresh. I know it's a little rough around the edges and can get crazy busy, but we deal with it.

Mine too. As long as she can avoid rush hour, she shoots into the one in Waltham.

Reaction Score
I live in Westwood?

Live in Burlington and Wegmans opened their store here about 2 yrs ago. Between Burlington and Woburn we have 2 Market Baskets, a Stop and Shop, a Shaws, a Trader Joes, a Whole Food and a Wegmans. So plenty of choices all within 5 miles.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
The Metrowest Area has several Wegmans now. Northborough has one, and either Norwood or Westwood as well. They put the Northborough one in a fairly new plaza off of Rt 20. which has a BJs, so I find it a giant pain to get in and out of there.

As others said, aside from the booze/beer selection, and maybe the pre-prepared foods, I don't see the benefit.

Reaction Score
My son goes to school in Weston. I try as hard as I can to avoid Natick. Everything is super crowded.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I was joking...I thought it was a bit from Family Guy...
There was (probably still is) a Nabisco factory on Route 1/Roosevelt blvd in Northeast Philly. I could tell where I was based on the smell of graham crackers.

Reaction Score
The Metrowest Area has several Wegmans now. Northborough has one, and either Norwood or Westwood as well. They put the Northborough one in a fairly new plaza off of Rt 20. which has a BJs, so I find it a giant pain to get in and out of there.

As others said, aside from the booze/beer selection, and maybe the pre-prepared foods, I don't see the benefit.
You need to expand your culinary domain. The choices available are amazing but only if you choose them.

Reaction Score
There was (probably still is) a Nabisco factory on Route 1/Roosevelt blvd in Northeast Philly. I could tell where I was based on the smell of graham crackers.

Yup, smell was incredible but nope... closed in 2015? and being redeveloped. Think they left the taller of the buildings where they used to bake the cookies. As a newbie working down there on a project I was like - what is that smell (it was clearly unlike any of the other normal North Philly/Delaware River smells);)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GirlBoo1020

Top Bottom