OT: Any of you ever been "Fan of the Game"? | The Boneyard

OT: Any of you ever been "Fan of the Game"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just graduated from UConn last year and I'm a grad student now at Storrs. I'm always astounded when they do the "Fan of the Game" thing at the basketball games and there are guys that have been season ticket holders for like 30-40 years. Just curious, any of the BYers here ever been on that? If so, I applaud you. I'm so young that my first college bball memory was the national title run in '99. I can't imagine what it was like in the 70s or whatever.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
One time I almost caught a T-shirt, but my poor eyesight revealed that it was 8 rows below me. That's the closest "fan of the game" moment I've ever had.

Reaction Score
A school representative walks up and down the isle about 1/2 hour before the game and asks how many years you've been a season ticket holder and if you want to do it. My bother did it last year. He tried to make a joke about being a season ticket holder since the last game, but it didn't work. If you are sitting in the lower bowl about a half hour before the game, you might get the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger
Top Bottom