Any Gluttons for Punishment Out There? ESPN2 Is Replaying UConn-Baylor today. | The Boneyard

Any Gluttons for Punishment Out There? ESPN2 Is Replaying UConn-Baylor today.

Reaction Score
If you need a WCBB fix, ESPN2 is replaying UConn - Baylor today at 2:30 Pacific Time. Not sure if that will mean 5:30 back east, or if the schedule will be different. I think I'll watch until there are about 5 minutes left in the game, then I'll switch it off... :)

Reaction Score
If you need a WCBB fix, there are tons of games from this season and seasons past at
uconnhuskygames.com, and about 90% to 95% of them end with a W for UConn.
All of them are without commercial breaks.
yes.... but if you don't have a smart TV, you have to watch them on the computer.... today is a chance to see the game on a big TV

psconn

Proud Connecticut WBB Fan
Reaction Score
If you need a WCBB fix, ESPN2 is replaying UConn - Baylor today at 2:30 Pacific Time. Not sure if that will mean 5:30 back east, or if the schedule will be different. I think I'll watch until there are about 5 minutes left in the game, then I'll switch it off... :)

I wouldn't watch that with YOUR eyes! :cool: I doubt I have EVER replayed a loss, but I'll watch most wins multiple times.

Reaction Score
If you need a WCBB fix, there are tons of games from this season and seasons past at
uconnhuskygames.com, and about 90% to 95% of them end with a W for UConn.
All of them are without commercial breaks.
I suggest these games: the South Carolina blizzard game, the Sweet Sixteen beat down of Texas, and the piranhas on a roast game.

Reaction Score
yes.... but if you don't have a smart TV, you have to watch them on the computer.... today is a chance to see the game on a big TV
You can have a much smarter TV for $35-50 if your TV has one extra HDMI port (most have several). Just go to Best Buy and get either a good HDMI cable for mirroring your computer (meh), or a Chromecast device (much better) for taking over the streaming from your computer, or a Roku stick which won't mirror your computer but is pre-loaded with all sorts of apps (ESPN, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.) like a smart TV.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score

You can have a much smarter TV for $35-50 if your TV has one extra HDMI port (most have several). Just go to Best Buy and get either a good HDMI cable for mirroring your computer (meh), or a Chromecast device (much better) for taking over the streaming from your computer, or a Roku stick which won't mirror your computer but is pre-loaded with all sorts of apps (ESPN, YouTube, Netflix, Amazon Prime, etc.) like a smart TV.
This is not a product endorsement but I have found the Amazon Fire Stick to be a better option if you want to directly access the uconnhuskygames website. The Fire Stick offers the Amazon Silk browser and Firefox browser to be loaded. The Roku allows two browsers that I have never heard of and don't have good reviews.
As for my endorsement statement, I do have both sticks and use them both. I only got the second one, the Fire Stick, because of the browser options so that I can directly access uconnhuskygames.

@CTtoSanDiego I guess this is not applicable to you because your TV probably doesn't have a HDMI port for the stick connection...

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I wouldn't watch that with YOUR eyes! :cool: I doubt I have EVER replayed a loss, but I'll watch most wins multiple times.
that's why I stopped watching with 5 minutes left... good game until then!

Centerstream

Reaction Score
It might - I have a 12-year-old Sony 52" that has 4 HDMI ports
Well, if you can afford an Amazon Fire Stick and add the browser and have suitable internet service, you can watch the uconnhuskygames replays on your TV.
You will also be able to stream other content but most all of them are not free services.

Reaction Score
UConn lost that game by not hitting easy shots imo more than Baylor’s defense ...

Centerstream

Reaction Score
UConn lost that game by not hitting easy shots imo more than Baylor’s defense ...
So today's ESPN2 replay had the same result as the original game's result. Amazing.... :rolleyes:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom