Any conjecture on why Sanogo played so little in the second half? | The Boneyard

Any conjecture on why Sanogo played so little in the second half?

Reaction Score

My guess : Hurley wanted to give Tyrese some minutes but we did a lousy job on the boards tonight without Sanogo in there.

Reaction Score

My guess : Hurley wanted to give Tyrese some minutes but we did a lousy job on the boards tonight without Sanogo in there.

Whaley was playing well.

But imo if we were going to get 0 shooting out of the 4 anyways tonight, we might as well have tried Whaley and Sanogo together for a few minutes.

Reaction Score
Whaley is significantly better defensively than Sanogo at this point. Thats why he didn't get much run in the 2nd half. Tough to play them together against a team that plays zone

Reaction Score
Whaley is significantly better defensively than Sanogo at this point. Thats why he didn't get much run in the 2nd half. Tough to play them together against a team that plays zone
Whaley stunk up the court in the first half defensively.

Reaction Score
I’m very upset/disappointed with Hurley’s lineups thus far. I understand we’re playing a smaller team, but they just aren’t working. Both of our PGs are on the floor at the same time as our best player who’s a SG... how in hell does that make sense.
Gaff, Bouk, Tyrese, Polley, Whaley
RJ, Bouk, Jackson, Tyrese, Sanogo
This would be ideal for the majority of the game.

Reaction Score
My only complaint was that when in the first 6 minutes of the second half and we were like 0-10 Hurley didn't get Sanogo into the game. By far our best offensive rebounder and we were throwing up bricks and couldn't get anything going.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

I agree. However I think we did good first half. Second half? Nobody under the boards.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom