Any chance that UConn would play in the CBI? | The Boneyard

Any chance that UConn would play in the CBI?

Reaction Score
I think we draw the line with the NIT. I honestly think it would help the program more going forward if the coaching staff spent 100% of that time recruiting instead of preparing to play in the CBI. Also, if we played in the CBI, and any of our guys got seriously injured, that would be the meltdown of all meltdowns on this board about why we even decided to play in a meaningless tournament.

Reaction Score
I would hope not. Have at least some pride. That is a tourney that desribes itself as a tournament for MID-MAJORS.

Reaction Score
Only if Akok is able to play. I want to see what he's got. On a serious note... decline potential invitation. Let the coaches continue to grind on the recruiting trail.

Reaction Score
Huggins said WVU would play in the CBI which I thought was interesting. Although at this rate they’ll probably just play in the NCAA tournament

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Huggins said WVU would play in the CBI which I thought was interesting. Although at this rate they’ll probably just play in the NCAA tournament
some guys are competitors and he wants his young kids to get as much PT as possible I don't really care for the guy but I agree with this decision of his

Reaction Score
some guys are competitors and he wants his young kids to get as much PT as possible I don't really care for the guy but I agree with this decision of his

Don't you have to pay a fee to play in those tournaments?

Just a bad idea on several levels.

the Q

Yowie Wowie. We’re gonna have so much fun here
Reaction Score
What is the difference between the cbi and playing in the beef o’Brady bowl?

What’s the value of that extra few weeks of practice and games?

Reaction Score
Always hard to say goodbye to a UConn season, even one that didn't produce as much memorable moments as this year. 8 months with out UConn men's basketball sucks!

Don’t worry, football season will be here to raise your spirits before you know it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom