Any chance John Franklin III Follows Lashlee? | The Boneyard

Any chance John Franklin III Follows Lashlee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
I believe he is graduating this year at Auburn, and has one more year of eligibility. He's not guaranteed (and most likey will not) to start next season. He obviously knows RL's systems, and would give hime a chance to start and showcase his talent against inferior AAC athletes. Not saying it's gonna happen, but i can dream right?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
IMG_1519.JPG

Reaction Score
If grad school was on his radar.. make it happen SUZIE !!!!!!!!!!!!

From watching Last Chance U the dude knows what he needs to do to stay on the football field. He was probably the biggest realist from the whole show. Obviously reality tv skews perception but he seemed like he had his ish together

crazyUCfan23

Long live the Civil ConFLiCT
Reaction Score
From watching Last Chance U the dude knows what he needs to do to stay on the football field. He was probably the biggest realist from the whole show. Obviously reality tv skews perception but he seemed like he had his ish together
so what are you trying to say...?

Reaction Score
I believe he is graduating this year at Auburn, and has one more year of eligibility. He's not guaranteed (and most likey will not) to start next season. He obviously knows RL's systems, and would give hime a chance to start and showcase his talent against inferior AAC athletes. Not saying it's gonna happen, but i can dream right?

He's a 4* according to ""uconndogs" that's not happening.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I know I commented negatively about him being on Last Chance U but after reflecting on the sleepless night where I trudged through the whole season he was just about the only level headed dude on that team. His grades were always good (grad school at UConn ain't EMCC but he'd be fine) and his attitude about everything seemed to be "this is really weird I just wanna play football." It was a bit of a shock for him I'm sure that he didn't take over the starting role from the incumbent local redneck kid but he never got TOO down and absolutely shredded when he got out there. Clearly wanted nothing to do with the season ending fight because ding ding our new OC was in the stands! I'd welcome this kid big time.

Also, I think he may have banged the milfy advisor. Way to go JF3!

C

Chief00

if he wants to keep playing football he'll be able to pass classes at the graduate level even if he doesn't care about getting a graduate degree.
But isn't the regular football season over with before the first semester closes? In short, his grades would be irrelevant. :)

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
But isn't the regular football season over with before the first semester closes? In short, his grades would be irrelevant. :)

Of course Chief pops up with a comment about how student-athletes are too academically motivated these days.

Reaction Score

John is a 4th year Jr having red shirted his 1st semester at FSU before enrolling at a JC. If he's not on track to graduate in June, he'll have to sit out and then be out of eligibility if he leaves Auburn.

Reaction Score
John is a 4th year Jr having red shirted his 1st semester at FSU before enrolling at a JC. If he's not on track to graduate in June, he'll have to sit out and then be out of eligibility if he leaves Auburn.

It is being reported that he is on track to graduate at the end of this semester.

>>Franklin is scheduled to graduate with his Bachelor's degree during the summer, after which he could be a graduate transfer, if he did choose to leave after spring practice, when a position battle featuring two-year returning starter Sean White and former Baylor starter Jarrett Stidham begins.<<

Reaction Score
I know I commented negatively about him being on Last Chance U but after reflecting on the sleepless night where I trudged through the whole season he was just about the only level headed dude on that team....

this exists for posts that give away show/movie results

Reaction Score
I hope so. He won't be starting at Auburn, Lashlee recruited him, and he would tear up the AAC on the ground. I don't think he's a worse passer than Williams (at this stage in his career) and he's probably a few tenths quicker to boot.

I'd wager more than a few tenths. D.Williams might have straight line speed, but he doesn't seem elusive whatsoever when running with the ball.

Reaction Score
I know I commented negatively about him being on Last Chance U but after reflecting on the sleepless night where I trudged through the whole season he was just about the only level headed dude on that team. His grades were always good (grad school at UConn ain't EMCC but he'd be fine) and his attitude about everything seemed to be "this is really weird I just wanna play football." It was a bit of a shock for him I'm sure that he didn't take over the starting role from the incumbent local redneck kid but he never got TOO down and absolutely shredded when he got out there. Clearly wanted nothing to do with the season ending fight because ding ding our new OC was in the stands! I'd welcome this kid big time.

Dude, dropping the line "may have banged the milfy advisor" without a pic of said advisor is poor form.

C

Chief00

They did make Ollie and Glen Miller's lives a lot more difficult...
I believe, a few years ago, Alabama football a had a higher APR than Harvard basketball. Stairmaster, such are the academic standards you wish to achieve. Keep trying to achieve that academic utopia but one day you will wake up out of your 1950's sleep slumber and realize it's all smoke and mirrors; your foe Jim Calhoun was right.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I believe, a few years ago, Alabama football a had a higher APR than Harvard basketball. Stairmaster, such are the academic standards you wish to achieve. Keep trying to achieve that academic utopia but one day you will wake up out of your 1950's sleep slumber and realize it's all smoke and mirrors; your foe Jim Calhoun was right.

Do you remember that time the team got banned from the tournament in '12-13 because the APR wasn't up to snuff? You were probably cheering about it, because you don't want Ollie's legacy to come near Calhoun's.
You actually seem to be the one who thinks Calhoun is wrong in his choice of who to entrust with the program, given how much crap you give KO and his staff...and the AD...and Herbst...I guess this is how you treated Northeastern in 1986.

C

Chief00

Do you remember that time the team got banned from the tournament in '12-13 because the APR wasn't up to snuff? You were probably cheering about it, because you don't want Ollie's legacy to come near Calhoun's.
You actually seem to be the one who thinks Calhoun is wrong in his choice of who to entrust with the program, given how much crap you give KO and his staff...and the AD...and Herbst...I guess this is how you treated Northeastern in 1986.

Part of that group of players, who were accepted to school under Calhoun, two years later were good enough to win a National Championship under Ollie. I am thinking Shabazz, Bostshow, Daniels, Griffey etc. It's the AD's responsibility not the coach's to establish an academic support system for athletes. Your buddy Hathaway did not do his job.

Reaction Score

She is pretty hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger