Any body having loading speed issues with the BY site? | The Boneyard

Any body having loading speed issues with the BY site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It's been a bear to navigate - only site I'm having problems with. HP Windows 7 desktop.

Reaction Score
It's been a bear to navigate - only site I'm having problems with. HP Windows 7 desktop.
Win XP, with Chrome, Firefox, or IE. Very annoying. Only the content keeps me here.

Reaction Score
Looks like I'm not the only one who has this issue, it sucks. I can navigate and click through forum after forum if not signed in but the minute I sign it the speed drops. It's unbearable and impossible to navigate, what makes it worse is that even when I can navigate and try to post it takes numerous tries to get through the error message below.

It doesn't matter if I'm on my iPad, cell phone, dell laptop or desktop or Mac book, I always have trouble. Is there a secret
The following error occurred:

"The server did not respond in time. Please try again."

Reaction Score
Looks like I'm not the only one who has this issue, it sucks. I can navigate and click through forum after forum if not signed in but the minute I sign it the speed drops. It's unbearable and impossible to navigate, what makes it worse is that even when I can navigate and try to post it takes numerous tries to get through the error message below.

It doesn't matter if I'm on my iPad, cell phone, dell laptop or desktop or Mac book, I always have trouble. Is there a secret

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Try now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member