Antoine Davis per ESPN | The Boneyard

Antoine Davis per ESPN

Reaction Score
Detroit guard Antoine Davis one of the top scorers in the history of college basketball, on Thursday said he's entering the transfer portal.

"After much thought and consideration, I have decided to enter the transfer portal," Davis posted to Twitter. "I will always remember the University of Detroit Mercy and what it has done for me. I wouldn't be in this position without the University giving me an opportunity as a student-athlete. I was honored to be a Titan and play in the Horizon League against great players and coaches, and I loved every second of being coached by my dad and brother.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Why is this it’s own thread
So you could ask

This kid is a special scorer - he's Mike Davis's son
I have seen him play at least 6 times over past two years and has a nose for the hoop on every area of the court. From what I have seen, he can distribute, however, his supporting cast is not always the best plus their best players were impacted with injuries and COVID over past 24 months. Some may question his 3pt efficiency but he often found himself being passed to with few seconds left on the shot clock. When he has time to get set, he is very accurate from the 3. Has a mid range game and can take it to the hoop. He can play D and has good footwork but the league in general plays more of a running game.
He will/should get a close looks by NBA teams

Reaction Score
You just wanted to tell us that you've watched him play 6 times?

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
So you could ask

This kid is a special scorer - he's Mike Davis's son
I have seen him play at least 6 times over past two years and has a nose for the hoop on every area of the court. From what I have seen, he can distribute, however, his supporting cast is not always the best plus their best players were impacted with injuries and COVID over past 24 months. Some may question his 3pt efficiency but he often found himself being passed to with few seconds left on the shot clock. When he has time to get set, he is very accurate from the 3. Has a mid range game and can take it to the hoop. He can play D and has good footwork but the league in general plays more of a running game.
He will/should get a close looks by NBA teams
Yeah but he played in the Horizon. So according to boneyard logic, he would still be a downgrade to Diggins or Gaffney.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamie Taco

Top Bottom