Anticipation - 30 Odd Minutes and Counting | The Boneyard

Anticipation - 30 Odd Minutes and Counting

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
On a related note. I watch a lot of YouTube videos on sports, politics, nature, etc. Frequently I will come across what appears to be a new video of interest, that is posted within the last few hours or so, only to find that it is something I’ve watched days, weeks or even months earlier. Lately, this is especially true of any video with Paige Bueckers or panda bears in it……..

Reaction Score
On a related note. I watch a lot of YouTube videos on sports, politics, nature, etc. Frequently I will come across what appears to be a new video of interest, that is posted within the last few hours or so, only to find that it is something I’ve watched days, weeks or even months earlier. Lately, this is especially true of any video with Paige Bueckers or panda bears in it……..

Interesting. Didn't expect that to be the end of the sentence.

Reaction Score
Check out the YouTube short films sometime. Every one I've watched has been good to terrific.

Reaction Score
Not sure about the panda videos (but you have definitely piqued my curiosity :) ) but recycled/repackaged dated Paige videos are a fixture on YouTube--they are often deceptively titled to imply they are new content. Paige is a proven click-generator for the weasels fans trying to cash-in on her popularity.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Not sure about the panda videos (but you have definitely piqued my curiosity :) ) but recycled/repackaged dated Paige videos are a fixture on YouTube--they are often deceptively titled to imply they are new content. Paige is a proven click-generator for the weasels fans trying to cash-in on her popularity.
I believe that the YouTube poster "Paige Bueckers UConn" is the one that post most of the old videos and tries to pass them off as new and they have posted some of them multiple times with different titles. They are only trying to get the clicks. Maybe Paige can have her NIL representative do something about it.

Reaction Score
I believe that the YouTube poster "Paige Bueckers UConn" is the one that post most of the old videos and tries to pass them off as new and they have posted some of them multiple times with different titles. They are only trying to get the clicks. Maybe Paige can have her NIL representative do something about it.
The newest from Paige Bueckers UConn ...

Reaction Score
Almost two years old, so it's not new. YouTube needs to stop this person from pawning these as new.
One way to stop them is to comment on their YouTube videos and call them out and make others aware of it. I do it, so can everyone else.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom