OT: Anthony Edwards cancels FSU visit | The Boneyard

OT: Anthony Edwards cancels FSU visit

Reaction Score
He’s announcing Monday and is now down to UGA and Kentucky as per Stockrisers.

Does anyone know what happened here?

This kid was supposedly a FSU lock for the longest time and now he doesn’t even take a visit.

Losing Kofi is nothing compared to if this happened to us and we lost on the top recruit in the country.

Reaction Score
Would be interesting if he did indeed choose Kentucky. They've already got one of the top SG prospects in the country in Tyrese Maxey for 2019, not to mention that I don't think everyone from their deep backcourt will be going pro after this season. Of Hagans, Quickley, and Herro, at least two of them will probably be back next season. And Jemarl Baker will definitely be back next season.

Regardless, it would sting like hell for FSU if he really isn't headed there. I haven't heard anything about other schools with Edwards. It was just the Seminoles.

EDIT: Maybe it will be Georgia. Kentucky fanbase does not seem confident about their chances at all; A Sea of Blue has all but ceded Edwards to UGA.

Poe

Reaction Score
E4C422E0-B58D-4A9B-8379-00D6401A8D48.jpeg

Reaction Score
Would be interesting if he did indeed choose Kentucky. They've already got one of the top SG prospects in the country in Tyrese Maxey for 2019, not to mention that I don't think everyone from their deep backcourt will be going pro after this season. Of Hagans, Quickley, and Herro, at least two of them will probably be back next season. And Jemarl Baker will definitely be back next season.

Regardless, it would sting like hell for FSU if he really isn't headed there. I haven't heard anything about other schools with Edwards. It was just the Seminoles.

EDIT: Maybe it will be Georgia. Kentucky fanbase does not seem confident about their chances at all; A Sea of Blue has all but ceded Edwards to UGA.

Could be some Creanbacks are being forked over.

Reaction Score
Looks like he went with Georgia. Tom Crean winning after all?

Reaction Score
Not to FSU guys...

Their poll on where he would go was 41.2 % Georgia...29.4% Kentucky...and 23.5% FSU...5.9% Other

Reaction Score
The 247 Experts prediction was 86% Georgia....

This one wasn't any real surprise.

Reaction Score
View attachment 39496
"'Crean's all done... not healthy... can't recruit...'
How do you like me now Boneyard? Woo!"​

An MD once told me a greasy face is a sign of a high level of testosterone. So, raging up and down the sideline might actually be a signal to his wife/girl friend that he can'twait to get home after the game.

C

Chief00

An MD once told me a greasy face is a sign of a high level of testosterone. So, raging up and down the sideline might actually be a signal to his wife/girl friend that he can'twait to get home after the game.

Good luck with that.

Reaction Score
FSU does have all 13 scholarships currently filled for next season...

Ham will have to "process" someone to take another.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom