Another winnable game on tap. | The Boneyard

Another winnable game on tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are we looking to improve or to win? A good start would be some passing on first down in the first quarter.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I am way past thinking that any game is winnable with this team and HC
Call me a crazy dreamer BUT I thought this team was capable of 7 wins this year
What the frig was I thinking!!!?????

Reaction Score

7 is still possible!

Reaction Score
Are we looking to improve or to win? A good start would be some passing on first down in the first quarter.
If we're looking to improve, expect to lose as fan... as one of the players and coaches (and whomever else is linked to the team internally), improvements will be emphasized

Reaction Score

Heck, you could make the argument that UConn should have 7 wins already this season which is what is what has made this season so frustrating.

Reaction Score
Jimmy
That's not how in works in Bobville. Didn't work that way in year 1 and doesn't work that way now. As long as we win breakfast and the bus ride to the stadium and everyone improves that's good enough.

Reaction Score
Jimmy
That's not how in works in Bobville. Didn't work that way in year 1 and doesn't work that way now. As long as we win breakfast and the bus ride to the stadium and everyone improves that's good enough.
Did anyone see the video of the VT pre-game meal last night? They are not allowed to talk. Wanna bet BD embraces something similar except they are not allowed to swallow, only chew?

Reaction Score
I hope so.. We are better than a 3 and 5 team...
This is the same basic team as last year with all of the same flaws. Only difference is last year, all of the breaks went Uconn's way. This year, none of them are. Last year, you had a big upset, 3 road wins (including the upset) and went 3 for 6 in toss up games (Navy, UCF, USF, Cinci, ECU, Tulane) . Uconn missed the upset game this year (Navy), has zero road wins and is 2 for 5 in the toss up games (UVA, Cuse, Cinci, USF and UCF) with 3 toss up games left.

At this point, 7-5, 6-6 and 5-7 are just about the same with the exception playing in the nobodyisgonnawatchbutwehavethisgame.com bowl.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Same people who predicted 5 win season are disgusted we're on track for a 5 win season. Only on the boneyard.

Reaction Score
If we lose tomorrow I'm not sure how we get to 5 to be honest. More likely 4 and that is not a given.

Reaction Score
Same people who predicted 5 win season are disgusted we're on track for a 5 win season. Only on the boneyard.

Of course they are. Just because they expected us to be lousy doesnt mean they're happy we are. I would imagine that, given the option, 99% of them would rather be wrong and happy, than right and miserable.

Definitely not unique to the Boneyard

Reaction Score
Am I the only one that is like....whatever, in terms of how the rest of the season goes?

CR and the season as a whole, has sucked the life out of me.

I feel bad for the players who work their ass off year round. They deserve better.

#hiremoorehead

Reaction Score
Am I the only one that is like....whatever, in terms of how the rest of the season goes?

No. You are not.

Apathy is a scary thing for a program in a position like ours...but these guys have done all they could to draw it out of us.

I've never felt this way about us before. I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RipBenEmek