OT: Another UConn alum makes it big. | The Boneyard

OT: Another UConn alum makes it big.

geordi

Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel
Reaction Score
Not only did we find out that Rebecca Howe - Back Seat Becky - of CHEERS fame was a UConn alumni, but last night it came to light that Jason Bull, the eminent trial consultant and jury selector, was also a UConn student. We're really hitting the big time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Not only did we find out that Rebecca Howe - Back Seat Becky - of CHEERS fame was a UConn alumni, but last night it came to light that Jason Bull, the eminent trial consultant and jury selector, as also a UConn student. We're really hitting the big time.

Apparently, the actor is from Fairfield. I was planning on posting the clip once the latest episode was uploaded to CBS.com

Reaction Score
Looks like DiNozzo (or Dr Bull) may not have attended UConn after all just used it on the show: (BU, Menlo and AU)

Weatherly was born in New York City and reared in Fairfield, Connecticut,[1] by parents Patricia O'Hara (née Hetherington) and Michael Manning Weatherly, Sr.[2] Weatherly is of partly Irish descent.[3]

Weatherly attended Fairfield Country Day School and graduated from Brooks School in North Andover, Massachusetts.[4][5] Weatherly attended Boston University, Menlo College, and American University, but he left college to pursue acting.[1]

Reaction Score
On a related note there was an actor that was on the Stern Show wrap-up show a few weeks ago who said he went to Uconn. He played a part in that battle of the sexes tennis movie that came out recently. I think he said he was also in the Dolphin Tale movies.

EDIT: His name is Austin Stowell - UConn class of 2007.
Austin Stowell - Wikipedia

Reaction Score
Hell yeah, we got Bull!

Does anyone watch this show? It's the type of show I never watch, but I recall when the ads were coming out how inescapable they were. How interesting is jury selection?

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
One of my clients was just on the show - the ethiopean adopted boy, in real life was actually adopted from Ethiopia and lives in Westport!

Reaction Score
One of my clients was just on the show - the ethiopean adopted boy, in real life was actually adopted from Ethiopia and lives in Westport!

The kid with the 'fro??

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Just shows you that "UConn" branding is a success.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom