Another Syracuse Based Article: Good Quotes | The Boneyard

Another Syracuse Based Article: Good Quotes

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Connecticut's rout of Syracuse women's basketball stuns even Geno Auriemma

"As spiritually uplifting as the night was for No. 1 UConn, it was equally as soul-crushing for the Orange. Syracuse coach Quentin Hillsman at least briefly tried to look on the bright side, noting that his past two seasons (including last year's title game) ended at the hands of the juggernaut.

"So you end your season losing to the best, there's something to be said for that,'' he said. "They have a very good basketball team and they haven't won 108 in a row because they're okay. They won 108 in a row because they're really, really good.''

"
The glass is empty. We didn't expect to be going home right now. I didn't plan a vacation for next weekend. I planned to be playing. This is not a successful trip for us. We prepared like crazy. I haven't had any sleep in two days.''

There's plenty of time for rest now." :)

Reaction Score
Connecticut's rout of Syracuse women's basketball stuns even Geno Auriemma

"As spiritually uplifting as the night was for No. 1 UConn, it was equally as soul-crushing for the Orange. Syracuse coach Quentin Hillsman at least briefly tried to look on the bright side, noting that his past two seasons (including last year's title game) ended at the hands of the juggernaut.

"So you end your season losing to the best, there's something to be said for that,'' he said. "They have a very good basketball team and they haven't won 108 in a row because they're okay. They won 108 in a row because they're really, really good.''

"
The glass is empty. We didn't expect to be going home right now. I didn't plan a vacation for next weekend. I planned to be playing. This is not a successful trip for us. We prepared like crazy. I haven't had any sleep in two days.''

There's plenty of time for rest now." :)

He stole that "really, really" stuff from you know whom.:D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog
Top Bottom