Another streaming thread. | The Boneyard

Another streaming thread.

Reaction Score
So I live in CT, have internet but not cable. Have access to login in credentials to a cable package that includes SNY, ESPN, etc (thanks Mom and Dad). Whenever I try to stream a UConn game on the nbc app or espn it tells me it's blacked out.

Which leaves me to the dregs of NCAA Reddit streams where sometimes you can see the game but sometimes you just learn how to meet local singles in my area.

What's the deal here? If I subscribe to sny and ESPN shouldn't I be able to stream them?

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
So I live in CT, have internet but not cable. Have access to login in credentials to a cable package that includes SNY, ESPN, etc (thanks Mom and Dad). Whenever I try to stream a UConn game on the nbc app or espn it tells me it's blacked out.

Which leaves me to the dregs of NCAA Reddit streams where sometimes you can see the game but sometimes you just learn how to meet local singles in my area.

What's the deal here? If I subscribe to sny and ESPN shouldn't I be able to stream them?

What cable login are you using? Comcast works....if you are on your home WiFi, and restricts it otherwise. Verizon should work anywhere.

Do you have Hulu, Playstartion Vue or YouTube TV or anything?

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
I wish I could help.

Reaction Score
If you are in CT you should be able to stream on the NBC Sports app. Maybe try on a different device (computer/ipad/phone)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom