OT: - Another Schimmel WCBB Star? | The Boneyard

OT: Another Schimmel WCBB Star?

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Shoni was one of you more interesting characters on the WB scene. I followed her career since early high school. Most WB fans will remember her as someone who never fulfilled her potential. In respect to basketball that might be true, and I like most WB lovers had that perspective of her for some time. Yet what someone does on the court is just a fraction of what constitutes a persons life. I suspect that it is outside of basketball that the life lessons for her reaching her potential really lie. And she seems on her way to achieving it.

Jude while, while out of the limelight and more in the shadows was never the less solid both off an on the court. Jude was consistent and stable. She represented everything that Shoni was in search of--- substance to balance the flash.

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Shoni was one of you more interesting characters on the WB scene. I followed her career since early high school. Most WB fans will remember her as someone who never fulfilled her potential. In respect to basketball that might be true, and I like most WB lovers had that perspective of her for some time. Yet what someone does on the court is just a fraction of what constitutes a persons life. I suspect that it is outside of basketball that the life lessons for her reaching her potential really lie. And she seems on her way to achieving it.

Jude while, while out of the limelight and more in the shadows was never the less solid both off an on the court. Jude was consistent and stable. She represented everything that Shoni was in search of--- substance to balance the flash.
Great post! I always loved Jude. She was not as gifted as Shoni, but she gave everything she had. And she had a smile on her face while doing it. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom