Another reason to | The Boneyard

Another reason to

Reaction Score
image.png
I just did a triple take when I saw this picture of Brimah. "No....that can't be him can it?" 7 months removed from the UConn strength and conditioning program for fairies and our string bean 7 footer has blossomed into the mountain. Fuq Ollie's infatuation with a roster full of gumby's that can't shoot. Enough blaming the S&C coaches (they've sucked enough in their own right) We've been manhandled year after year with zero adjustment. You can actually teach strength. There is no excuse for the lack of strength and physicality on the roster. They look like little boys out there. Teams know they can walk all over us - we have to be the least imposing UConn team in program history right now. Sad

Reaction Score
Title should read "another reason to hashtagFyreOllie" but i guess we're censoring mean phrases on the board now - cool

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Title should read "another reason to hashtagFyreOllie" but i guess we're censoring mean phrases on the board now - cool

This site is not going to be used to lead the charge to fire anyone. The hashtag crap is for people too lazy to discuss the issue intelligently.

Those willing to take the time to make their point without gratuitous insults have been free to do so. But most people are overwhelmingly tired of the dozen or so people who repeatly flood the board with the same crap over and over again in an attempt to shout down those who disagree.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
This site is not going to be used to lead the charge to fire anyone. The hashtag crap is for people too lazy to discuss the issue intelligently.

Those willing to take the time to make their point without gratuitous insults have been free to do so. But most people are overwhelmingly tired of the dozen or so people who repeatly flood the board with the same crap over and over again in an attempt to shout down those who disagree.
Bravo Temery! I am sure there are many who appreciate and respect this stance that you and the Boneyard are taking. Some level of civility towards our subject matter and fellow posters as well as some degree of integrity and accuracy in our posting should be the norm. Slander and vitriol are terrible forms of communication.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
View attachment 27974 I just did a triple take when I saw this picture of Brimah. "No....that can't be him can it?" 7 months removed from the UConn strength and conditioning program for fairies and our string bean 7 footer has blossomed into the mountain. Fuq Ollie's infatuation with a roster full of gumby's that can't shoot. Enough blaming the S&C coaches (they've sucked enough in their own right) We've been manhandled year after year with zero adjustment. You can actually teach strength. There is no excuse for the lack of strength and physicality on the roster. They look like little boys out there. Teams know they can walk all over us - we have to be the least imposing UConn team in program history right now. Sad
That’s also called 8-10 hours a day every day with a full time professional staff and support team as you are now a potential asset. You can’t do that in school. 2 hours a day amigo. See Alonzo mourning as the ultimate example of this.

UConn_Top_Dog

"Your school wins games... WE WIN CHAMPIONSHIPS!"
Reaction Score
View attachment 27974 I just did a triple take when I saw this picture of Brimah. "No....that can't be him can it?" 7 months removed from the UConn strength and conditioning program for fairies and our string bean 7 footer has blossomed into the mountain. Fuq Ollie's infatuation with a roster full of gumby's that can't shoot. Enough blaming the S&C coaches (they've sucked enough in their own right) We've been manhandled year after year with zero adjustment. You can actually teach strength. There is no excuse for the lack of strength and physicality on the roster. They look like little boys out there. Teams know they can walk all over us - we have to be the least imposing UConn team in program history right now. Sad

Genetics have something to do with it too. Not everyone's bodies mature by age 18. Some need into their 20s to build their maximum muscle mass.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom