Another Paige Bueckers Interview Fragment | The Boneyard

Another Paige Bueckers Interview Fragment

Reaction Score
Kid has great ball skills of course, but also a lot of poise and confidence. Does not seem like someone just finishing her junior year. Very, very impressive young woman.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This extended version has some nice stuff.

at the 2:40 mark, Paige makes her recruiting pitch for great players who want to play with great players. :D:D:D
She is so freaking thoughtful and well spoken and it is effortless for her. That is a kid who is comfortable in her own skin... and that is the perfect base for great player.

I'd never wish away next season... but man am I looking forward to having her and Muhl in Storrs. Just feels like it is going to be something special.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Kid has great ball skills of course, but also a lot of poise and confidence. Does not seem like someone just finishing her junior year. Very, very impressive young woman.

When Geno first saw her "in combat" it was as an eighth grader playing varsity in a 5A program. She is use to pressure and being a leader. Mature, yes. In Part I of this interview she acknowledged the greats that have come out of UConn but stressed it is what Geno can do as a coach that takes her to UConn. Yes, she is a total package.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Thanks for sharing!! Nice interview!! Looking forward to watching her play 2020.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom