Another Byron Jones Article: Draft Stock Soaring | The Boneyard

Another Byron Jones Article: Draft Stock Soaring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer...byron-jones-one-giant-leap-into-football-fame

Lots of praise (rightfully so) thrown at Jones, but this made me particularly happy to read:

"Underwood was continually impressed by what he heard about Jones from former UConn players now in the NFL, and his leadership traits (he was a captain at UConn) and work ethic made an immediate impression. He focused on every mundane point of his ongoing physical therapy and was always one of the first people in the building."

Reaction Score
I'd love to see the kid get selected and have a long successful career in the NFL. He's the exact sort of kid you want representing your program, school and state.

As for these articles, I am often left wondering whether the experts make material adjustments to their draft boards based on a day or 2 in shorts doing what grade schools kid refer to as PE. In other words, is his stock soaring with NFL GM's and coaches or with folks who write articles about mock drafts?

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
"With the 20th pick in the 2015 NFL Draft, the Philadelphia Eagles select..."

Reaction Score
I'm praying he goes in the 1st. Want to build up that draft portfolio for the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mollykate

Top Bottom