Another Bad, Bad, Bad !!! | The Boneyard

Another Bad, Bad, Bad !!!

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
"According to SNY, the game in Philadelphia drew a larger household rating in the New York market than the Knicks-Nets game on YES. It also drew a higher rating in the market than an NHL doubleheader on NBCSN and seven other college basketball games on ESPN2, ESPNU and FS1." Gee, I thought that kind of news would get some love.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
UConn Women Ratings Bonanza For SNY; Huskies Surpass Knicks-Nets On YES

Seems that UConn WCBB eclipses Knicks and Nets on SNY! Oh, Happy Day!
How is this bad, bad, bad? For basketball fans, this is good, good, good. Not sure how many saw the quote from former Temple star Mark Macon who went the game and said how impressed he is with the UConn team and was looking forward to seeing them (or something to that effect,as I know I will rightfully be corrected). I get that Rocky was jabbing at the Knicks and other men's games but to the point of watching team basketball, UConn is the best option next to the Warriors!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
"According to SNY, the game in Philadelphia drew a larger household rating in the New York market than the Knicks-Nets game on YES. It also drew a higher rating in the market than an NHL doubleheader on NBCSN and seven other college basketball games on ESPN2, ESPNU and FS1." Gee, I thought that kind of news would get some love.

We need to save the link to that article for the next "hater" that comes into the yard and suggests that "no one cares about UConn or WCBB".
This is concrete factual proof that people DO in fact care about women's college basketball. Of course not to the ex stint they do about the men's game, but WCBB does have its share of fans across the country. And those numbers grow daily. Numbers (for the most part) do not lie. The next cynic that dares to enter the yard with that non-sense, someone please hit him right between the eyes with this article. :cool:

UConn Women Ratings Bonanza For SNY; Huskies Surpass Knicks-Nets On YES

Reaction Score
Not suprising... have you seen the Knicks and Nets play this season? :oops:
Ya Carmelo "The ball movement stops here" Anthony - reportedly (Fox Sports today) up for trade to anyone with a box of chocolates and a couple 4th round draft pics - is not exactly a big TV draw nowadays.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixiedog

Top Bottom