Annual My Brother in Law has Cerebral Palsy Fund Raiser | The Boneyard

Annual My Brother in Law has Cerebral Palsy Fund Raiser

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score
No pressure but I always like to ask the Boneyard because some are happy to donate and get a tax deduction.

My brother in law has Cerebral Palsy and has been in a wheel chair his entire life; can't feed himself, etc. Every year Ability First does a fund raiser to collect tax deductible money in order to buy supplies for activities and provide activities for their clients (one year they took him skiing). It's a really great organization and 100% of the money goes to his chapter for activities and supplied, etc. Nothing goes to overhead or salaries. It's all spent on the clients.

If you would like to contribute, just click the link (sorry for the short notice, but we have the final tallies Thursday at 6pm).
https://www.classy.org/fundraiser/2129389

Here are a couple pictures from the walk/roll we do every year to raise funds. Yes, those are really Charger cheerleaders who donate their time for this (along with a bunch of other people/organizations) and the second is our group walking for my brother in law, Arthur aka Butch. Thanks for any donations in advance!

CheerleadersSmall.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro
Top Bottom