Angeles Salvadores Spain will Visit | The Boneyard

Angeles Salvadores Spain will Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
Duke, Purdue, Kentucky, Louisville according to Keil Moore

Salvadores is the Spain guard that lit up USA U17 team. Was also the Most Outstanding Player for the U17 Tournament. Will be a great get for any of the schools she visits.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Duke, Purdue, Kentucky, Louisville according to Keil Moore

Salvadores is the Spain guard that lit up USA U17 team. Was also the Most Outstanding Player for the U17 Tournament. Will be a great get for any of the schools she visits.
You're mean.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
WOW...somebody will get a GREAT player. She was incredibly impressive in FIBA play.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Please not Duke or Kentucky, says this Louisville fan.
Kentucky because I despise anything blue in this beautiful state. Duke, well, talent is a terrible thing to waste.
Louisville has a lot of elite kids with Walz and Co in their short list.
Durr, Arike O, Salvadores, Erin DeGrate, Samantha Fuehring
We have room to take them all. However, if we could get 3 of the 5. We desperately need post play though.

Reaction Score
Kentucky because I despise anything blue in this beautiful state. Duke, well, talent is a terrible thing to waste.
We have room to take them all. However, if we could get 3 of the 5. We desperately need post play though.
Good luck to you you guys, seriously.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I find her list very interesting and would love some insight as to how she came up with it.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score

Well for her sake, I am just glad Kansas State isn't on the list.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Where would she be ranked in her class if she were an American high school player? Top 5? Top 3? Top 1?

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
She's class of 2015 and she would be ranked in the Top 5 according to Keil Moor. Durr is ranked 2nd by some and IMHO she is better then her.

Where would she be ranked in her class if she were an American high school player? Top 5? Top 3? Top 1?

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
She is coming off that tremendous final game against the US team. But I do recall a lot of criticism of the US coaching for the lax defense against her. She should do well in Division I, but I wonder about how well she can be ranked into the rankings, just like our own Canadian guard (Kia Nurse).

Reaction Score
I have read scouting reports on her and have seen a little tape and from all accounts she is a good player but nothing like the player that was absolutely unconscious against the US team in the final. I would estimate her as a top 20 recruit but she is not on the same level as a Samuelson, Durr, Collier, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom