Angel Reese & Olivia Dunne on SI cover again | The Boneyard

Angel Reese & Olivia Dunne on SI cover again

sun

Reaction Score
LSU women’s basketball star Angel Reese and gymnastics star Olivia Dunne are now being featured on the cover of Sports Ilustrated,
The magazine issue is for October and is titled “The Money Issue.”
si100123_cvrlsu.webp

Watch the video in the article.

LSU Stars Angel Reese and Olivia Dunne Are Rolling in NIL Deals

Led by two of the top-10 earners in the country, LSU is setting the standard for athletes in women’s sports capitalizing on NIL deals

LSU stars Angel Reese, Olivia Dunne on cover of Sports Illustrated

Reaction Score
They could have done a better picture of Angel. She's much prettier than that. Petty, I know.

Reaction Score
They could have done a better picture of Angel. She's much prettier than that. Petty, I know.

She looks fine, plus I doubt this would have been published without some form of approval.

Petty? Not really. Are her looks on this cover important for the topic which is money and NIL? No.

Reaction Score
LSU women’s basketball star Angel Reese and gymnastics star Olivia Dunne are now being featured on the cover of Sports Ilustrated,
The magazine issue is for October and is titled “The Money Issue.”
si100123_cvrlsu.webp

Watch the video in the article.

LSU Stars Angel Reese and Olivia Dunne Are Rolling in NIL Deals

Led by two of the top-10 earners in the country, LSU is setting the standard for athletes in women’s sports capitalizing on NIL deals

LSU stars Angel Reese, Olivia Dunne on cover of Sports Illustrated

Thanks for posting this. Had a chance to read the SI article this morning. I like that both Reese and Dunne are trying to find ways to give back. The Livvy Fund is a great concept to help other female athletes build a brand to benefit from.

The impact Mulkey has had coming onto campus for the women's program is more than just on the court. Reading up on the investments being made towards the facilities for the team, that's not a drop in the bucket and it sounds like some of these investments were long overdue. That benefits all of the players currently on the roster and in the future.

Reaction Score
I am so glad that we have so many athletes who are using their NIL funds for so many positive things.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Petty? Not really. Are her looks on this cover important for the topic which is money and NIL? No.
I understand your point, and I think she looks fine too, but attractiveness is absolutely a driver in N I L and has made Dunne a millionaire. In fact, some commentators have been critical of her because of that, which I think is ridiculous.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom