Andy Landers | The Boneyard

Andy Landers

Reaction Score
I remember seeing this guy coach lots of games on TV and once I saw him, in person, outcoach OKState in an NCAA second-round game. I never was much of a fan of his, but his emergence on ESPN as a commentator and, yes, a personality, should not be overlooked.

I mention this because, in a moment of complete boredom, I looked at a lot (and I mean a lot) of the handclap challenge videos submitted by colleges and universities across the country. But to do this, you kinda have to look at the ESPN staff's video which features Profile in Courage Holly Rowe, but includes some prime footage of Landers, who seems to be truly enjoying himself.

Beyond that video, though, not only does he do really perceptive analysis, but he's got a great smile that shows off to good advantage. He comes across as Southern-folksy, yes, but also smart and funny. Assuming ESPN doesn't do more budget-cutting, the man's got a real future there.

Reaction Score
I was a big fan of Andy Landers when he coached Georgia. I agree....smart, funny, droll. Looks like he is having a blast sitting at the ESPN desk. I think Rebecca Lobo enjoys it, too.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69
Top Bottom