Andrea Hurley Appreciation Thread | The Boneyard

Andrea Hurley Appreciation Thread

Reaction Score

Thank you, Andrea!!

1672345641508.png

Reaction Score
Is NJ considered the Northeast? Let's hope Rutgers doesn't come calling. Or Syracuse, you know he'd jump ship for that job in a heartbeat like the Syracusefans think! Or maybe a rebuild of the BC program. I wouldn't get too comfortable.

Reaction Score
Dan’s always had a very short list of jobs he’d be interested in, should he be fortunate enough to be considered. UConn’s always been on it. Even him leaving URI was not the certainty everyone assumed it would be. In the end, he just couldn’t turn down UConn. Major life changes, new jobs included, should always be a two yes deal in a relationship. He turned down the first college head coach position he was offered, because it was very much a one yes, one no situation.

Reaction Score
I think that the list of jobs DH would consider are Celtics, Knicks, Nets, Sixers, Wizards, maybe not the latter.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Dan’s always had a very short list of jobs he’d be interested in, should he be fortunate enough to be considered. UConn’s always been on it. Even him leaving URI was not the certainty everyone assumed it would be. In the end, he just couldn’t turn down UConn. Major life changes, new jobs included, should always be a two yes deal in a relationship. He turned down the first college head coach position he was offered, because it was very much a one yes, one no situation.
Pitt was on a shortlist of schools?

Reaction Score
Connecticut is unfortunately lacking a lot of things, it's why so many people move away.
Not enough, apparently, because every time I visit, it's got more traffic than ever before.

More and more development for old colonial towns that simply can't handle it. Westport is very nice, but I hate driving around that place. Good luck trying to find a road to bike there.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Like most women she’s really calling the shots. We should congratulate her on the season. But in all honesty I hear she assumes like a team mom type role? Very important role. All good teams have one.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
and, oh, don't forget that tomorrow brings a new 'trucking tax' to Connecticut. even the state 'experts' fear that those trucking companies not registered here, and just passing thru, will mostly laugh at reporting anything to the state. or just drive around us. prolly gonna bring a wave of staties pulling over the trucks to 'check their papers.' lovely.

Reaction Score
Not enough, apparently, because every time I visit, it's got more traffic than ever before.

More and more development for old colonial towns that simply can't handle it. Westport is very nice, but I hate driving around that place. Good luck trying to find a road to bike there.
My hometown has completely changed since the pandemic. Traffic everywhere and it's been totally fancified. Great place to grow up but I don't like what's happened and continues to happen, I don't particularly like the place anymore.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom