Andre Jackson | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson

Status
Not open for further replies.

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
From what I gather thought to be a HEAVY Syracuse lean which is probably why other schools have backed off.

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Love how we are going after some big boys for 2020. Might only have 2 maybe 3 scholarships available

UconnU

Reaction Score
Some thought that for Akok as well. Let's do it boys.
Jimmy B is going to be all but gone by the time this kid is in school.

Also, love that we are recruiting these tall/long guards these are the types of players you need to win in today’s game.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Jackson vs Gaffney and Collier(who looked like the best player on the floor).

Last edited:
Reaction Score
He also said UConn was one of the only team’s that have watched him play this season. Jackson said the gym was more packed prior to the season beginning.

I like this.

“If you grind, they will come” - Chief00
He also said UConn was one of the only team’s that have watched him play this season. Jackson said the gym was more packed prior to the season beginning.

I like this.

What do you think would happen if they BOTH grind and blaze?? Is that worlds colliding?? Or a stroke of recruiting genius?? Is there a proper sequence to grinding and blazing?? I, for one, would love to know.

UconnU

Reaction Score
A long 6’6 wing from upstate NY, whose high school plays a matchup zone.... The only thing that gives me a little hope here is that JB already has one foot out the door.

C

Chief00

I like this.

Thanks for helping Chief better craft his message. The feedback is helpful.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Gaffney was 4-9 from three. Several steals or deflections. Great court vision and passer.

Gaffney appears to be an upgrade over Jalen on defense. And probably a better three point shooter. It remains to be seen if he can play at this level in college.

I like Collier's game but Jackson is more athletic. Similar if not better than Wilson. Collier can hit the three however and Jackson didn't show any shot away from the basket.

Needless to say Gaffney was a great get.

UconnU

Reaction Score
Gaffney was 4-9 from three. Several steals or deflections. Great court vision and passer.

Gaffney appears to be an upgrade over Jalen on defense. And probably a better three point shooter. It remains to be seen if he can play at this level in college.

I like Collier's game but Jackson is more athletic. Similar if not better than Wilson. Collier can hit the three however and Jackson didn't show any shot away from the basket.

Needless to say Gaffney was a great get.
Will be interesting to see how Gaffney handles ball pressure in college because he is not an elite ball handler(yet). He plays off the ball the majority of the time for his HS. Very much a combo guard, not a point guard.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Will be interesting to see how Gaffney handles ball pressure in college because he is not an elite ball handler(yet). He plays off the ball the majority of the time for his HS. Very much a combo guard, not a point guard.
He was the primary ball handler in the game in this thread. I believe he and Alterique will complement each other.

Reaction Score
What do you think would happen if they BOTH grind and blaze?? Is that worlds colliding?? Or a stroke of recruiting genius?? Is there a proper sequence to grinding and blazing?? I, for one, would love to know.
Blazing is sooooo 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44