Andre Jackson Overtime Video | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson Overtime Video

Reaction Score
When it clicks for him at this level he will be an elite open floor player. He seems to have a blend of athleticism and skill set that we've never really had before. Athleticism that is reminiscent of Stanley or Rudy Gay, in addition to great court vision and passing ability. Very excited to see him play.

Last edited:

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
When it clicks for him at this level he will be an elite open floor player. He seems to have a blend of athleticism and skill set that we've never really had before. Athleticism that is reminiscent of Stanley or Rudy gay with great court vision and passing ability. Very excited to see him play.
No doubt reminds me of Rudy.

Reaction Score
Rudy and Stanley never looked to have this same handle. Jackson seems to more fluid and natural. Stanley was also a 2 footed jumper. Kid has all the tools to be special. Love to see mid range game iso ball.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Pshhht...and I was all caught up in him airballing 3’s in practice...a good reminder of The Showtime Huskies of 2020-21

Reaction Score
Not sure a good UConn comp exists. Have we have a 6'7 kid with his kind of passing ability before?

Reaction Score
For some reason he reminds me of a bigger version of Dyson, probably how tenaciously he attacks the rim. Albeit a much better passer though.

Reaction Score
80 Percent of the comments are about how dangerous his landings are to his legs. I’m not a coach and I could barely reach the net on my best day but with his recent injury maybe there is some truth there....?

Reaction Score
80 Percent of the comments are about how dangerous his landings are to his legs. I’m not a coach and I could barely reach the net on my best day but with his recent injury maybe there is some truth there....?
This UConn staff has gone through something similar with Bouknight so they know what they’re doing. It’s more of a focus across basketball now than it has ever been. It’ll get sorted out, especially with him already having some knee issues this year.

Reaction Score
When it clicks for him at this level he will be an elite open floor player. He seems to have a blend of athleticism and skill set that we've never really had before. Athleticism that is reminiscent of Stanley or Rudy Gay, in addition to great court vision and passing ability. Very excited to see him play.

All that praise is warranted and with his ball handling and playmaking ability, with the right guys on the floor with him, our offense could be spectacular.
Having said that, remember, he's only here because his playing time would have been limited behind Joe G and Junior................ :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
All that praise is warranted and with his ball handling and playmaking ability, with the right guys on the floor with him, our offense could be spectacular.
Having said that, remember, he's only here because his playing time would have been limited behind Joe G and Junior................ :rolleyes:

Don’t forget that Hurley promised his brother a scholarship and the fact that Jackson got paid to come.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TBall

Top Bottom