2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson OV | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson OV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Beautiful day indeed.

giphy.gif

Reaction Score
So we decided he can't shoot and is overrated...then got an OV, and now he's a stud and we want him...right?

Does he have any more OVs scheduled?

When football has a bad game after all the bye week hype about how it was going to mean so much to our young QB, all the energy HAS to go into hyping a recruit for basketball, doesn't it?

Reaction Score
So we decided he can't shoot and is overrated...then got an OV, and now he's a stud and we want him...right?

Does he have any more OVs scheduled?

People look for reasons to like or dislike someone... happens a lot here over the obsession for hating Cuse, Kentucky (mainly Caliperi), and Duke (not coach K). If you are happy one of our recruits Is going to Cuse for instance, it isn’t surprising to get lettuce and tomatoes thrown at you (or look for reasons to not like him). Boneyard can be a barbaric bunch. As Varuka Salt (Willy Wanka) once said, “Don’t care how, I want it now.” When Ms. Salt doesn’t get what she want she can be a bxxxch

Reaction Score
People look for reasons to like or dislike someone... happens a lot here over the obsession for hating Cuse, Kentucky (mainly Caliperi), and Duke (not coach K). If you are happy one of our recruits Is going to Cuse for instance, it isn’t surprising to get lettuce and tomatoes thrown at you (or look for reasons to not like him). Boneyard can be a barbaric bunch. As Varuka Salt (Willy Wanka) once said, “Don’t care how, I want it now.” When Ms. Salt doesn’t get what she want she can be a bxxxch
I've been around here quite a while and know how it goes...just poking fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69