Andre Jackson New York large school athlete of the year | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson New York large school athlete of the year

Reaction Score
I watched his final game against Long Island Lutheran. He does so many things well. Love his passing and fearlessness. Jackson and Bouk on the court together will be amazing to watch. Thank you for posting this.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The infusion of talent into this program is real. From the games I’ve watched of his, I love how versatile he is, he’s definitely a stat** stuffer. Once he learns to always keep his motor going, stay focused throughout the game, and avoid the unnecessary “splashy” plays, this kid is going to be so good. Hurley is hyping the kid up and for good reason, think he makes a big impact next season. This team is going to be fun to watch.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The infusion of talent into this program is real. From the games I’ve watched of his, I love how versatile he is, he’s definitely a staff stuffer. Once he learns to always keep his motor going, stay focused throughout the game, and avoid the unnecessary “splashy” plays, this kid is going to be so good. Hurley is hyping the kid up and for good reason, think he makes a big impact next season. This team is going to be fun to watch.
I think the motor thing is going to be most important. If Hurley can keep him going then my god he is going to be a crazy good ball player

Reaction Score
I think the motor thing is going to be most important. If Hurley can keep him going then my god he is going to be a crazy good ball player

I have no concerns about his motor. At the next level he is going to have to play hard and guys like Hurley and Bouk will push him to be as good as he can be. Chills.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom