Andre Drummond is the real board man (link) | The Boneyard

Andre Drummond is the real board man (link)

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
He’s getting worked over by Daniel Theis tonight. Kemba also off tonight. Tommy Heinsohn: “I gotta call Jim Calhoun about this and see what’s happening with these guys.”

Reaction Score
He’s getting worked over by Daniel Theis tonight. Kemba also off tonight. Tommy Heinsohn: “I gotta call Jim Calhoun about this and see what’s happening with these guys.”
Lol. Drummond definitely had an off game but still ended with 12 pts, 11 rebs, 4 ast, and 6 stl.

Relatedly, Theis is a really underrated player. He very good defensive positioning and timing despite not having overwhelming physical abilities. Plays hard and doesn't care if he scores.

C

Chief00

Dre got his rebounds from height (HS), jumping (college) to actually being a really good positional rebounder in the pros on top of the urges two attributes. It’s been a beautiful evolution to watch over the years.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Drummond is a curve buster. A third deviation rebounder. But no one at Detroit has figured out how to use him.
Really hope he ends up in Atlanta. Young, Huerter, Hunter and Collins is a promising young core, and all of them can stretch the floor. But they desperately need rebounding (especially defensive).

It's the best possible fit. I'll be disappointed if it doesn't happen.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom