Andre Dominates | The Boneyard

Andre Dominates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Here are his highlights from the game:

There wasn't much defense played this game, but it was still clearly apparent how much of a beast Drummond is. It'll be interesting to see if he can grab the last spot on the roster for the 2016 Olympics. There's a good chance they take two from Howard/Cousins/Drummond/Jordan.

Reaction Score
With his combo of size, hands, leaping ability and dexterity he is going to be one of the best rebounders in NBA history. He's already the best rebounder in the game, it's going to be fun to watch the rest of his game catch up to his rebounding.

Reaction Score
love drummond but these baskets are less than meaningless, most impressive thing to me is the pass at :18. definitely excited to see if the pistons can grow under stan van this year though

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
This guy is so incredibly fluid and mobile at his incredible size that if I was an NBA GM I would have taken him #2 in that draft just on pure potential alone. We all know GM's have taken bigger risks on more unproven, raw players, but when it came to AD he plummeted to #9 for some reason, still baffles me to this day.

Reaction Score
Here are his highlights from the game:

There wasn't much defense played this game, but it was still clearly apparent how much of a beast Drummond is. It'll be interesting to see if he can grab the last spot on the roster for the 2016 Olympics. There's a good chance they take two from Howard/Cousins/Drummond/Jordan.

Nerf hoop! Nerf hoop!

C

Chief00

As Calhoun once said when someone complained nearly all of Andre's shots were dunks - he said no it did not bother him -in fact he would gladly take a few more dunks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom