Andra Espinoza Hunter Situation - Questions? | The Boneyard

Andra Espinoza Hunter Situation - Questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
People should not speculate anything pertaining to Andra Espinoza Hunter situation until something is publicly released by the University. People are saying that her missing the Memphis Game just happened to coincide with the end of the first semester. People have to remember that it has been published when she returned back to Ossining High School after spending the prior 3 seasons at Blair Academy, it was because she wanted to play in front of her Grandmother, who has ALS. I certainly hope that if this ends up being a "Family Issue" that we all have Andra and her family in our prayers.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
This post is going to cause more speculation, which is exactly what you are asking us not to do. I would consider having one of the moderators delete it.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Rather than delete it I'll leave it and lock it with the comment that indeed, further discussion, without any further facts, is just speculation that invariably would lead to discussions against our rules. Everyone needs to just wait for further information before any meaningful discussion can take place on this topic.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc