Anderson is a great addition | The Boneyard

Anderson is a great addition

Reaction Score
Funny how many people here blasted the commitment and wanted to save the scholarship for someone else...

Reaction Score
dude is clutch. was a little worried he wouldn't be willing to cede the glory to alpha dog adams, but tonight eased my worries quite a bit.

Reaction Score
Anderson was our insurance policy on Vital and it’s paying off. Shooters tend to be streaky, but they need to be consistent enough not to have multi game slumps. Anderson’s been showing a multi dimensional game on O and is active on D while Vital is slumping and can’t penetrate with the ball.

Having both is a great option for us. We need to find out who has the touch in the first half and give them the majority of minutes in the second half.

Man he got up on that dunk.

Reaction Score
Anderson was our insurance policy on Vital and it’s paying off. Shooters tend to be streaky, but they need to be consistent enough not to have multi game slumps. Anderson’s been showing a multi dimensional game on O and is active on D while Vital is slumping and can’t penetrate with the ball.

Having both is a great option for us. We need to find out who has the touch in the first half and give them the majority of minutes in the second half.

Man he got up on that dunk.
I don’t think he was insurance on Vital as much as on Gilbert’s recovery.
If we had him or someone like him last year is completely different.
He was a great add so at least KO learned from his mistake last year.

Reaction Score
I would rather have him on the court than Vital right now. Much more of an all around player. Very good pick-up. He's not flashy but very steady and we need that from our 3rd guard. If Vital can shoot better than we'll be in good shape in the back court.

Reaction Score
The dunk he had was not common at all. It looked like he went in for the layup and then realized how high he jumped and turned it into a 2 handed dunk. It looked like he double pumped in the air as well with a stylish leg kick. Kwintin must be jealous.

Reaction Score
Definitely a great addition and awesome insurance policy in case Gilbert or Adams goes down for any length of time.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
The dunk he had was not common at all. It looked like he went in for the layup and then realized how high he jumped and turned it into a 2 handed dunk. It looked like he double pumped in the air as well with a stylish leg kick. Kwintin must be jealous.

He's sneaky athletic for sure. Seemed like he wanted to lay up but realized he was at the rim and mid-air adjusted to dunk it, just because he could. I loved that.

Reaction Score
He's been much better than I thought he'd be. And how about Onuorah? What a freaking battleship that kid is.
Between him, Cobb and Mamadou, I don't think we will get bullied down low like in years past. Also love Whaley. He runs and moves like Rodman. He's probably to young to have seen him play, so clearly someone told him he moves like Rodman to emulate him. I was bummed out when guys moved on last year. The replacements may be better.

Reaction Score
Between him, Cobb and Mamadou, I don't think we will get bullied down low like in years past. Also love Whaley. He runs and moves like Rodman. He's probably to young to have seen him play, so clearly someone told him he moves like Rodman to emulate him. I was bummed out when guys moved on last year. The replacements may be better.

I like Whalley a lot - think he should get more time. He seems to be a better rim protector them all of them except maybe DO (too soon to tell in his case) and he is active on both ends, I haven't seen him do anything bad only positive we need that type of athleticism on the court.

Reaction Score
Im pretty sure I read somewhere that he said he started watching Rodman when someone mentioned it to him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom