and there u have it | The Boneyard

and there u have it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
read mike smiths tweet. we had a bit of a talent issue, but it was enough talent for 8 wins and the possible big season some of here thought. what it tunred into was a dumpster fire. the fire continues. the way this is all falling apart makes me want to hurt ppl, its that bad. warde has to go, he does not know how to managae a big time ath dept. house should have been cleaned at the end of the season or the promote game should have been done after week 8 of the season. what u now have is the fire ranging instead of dying. i once again rest my case until the next bad thing happens and i can rant again. look for more movement on the staff soon.

the question know becomes this, can P rebuild this program or is he to far gone from good ole days to do so. i say the later but we shall see.

Reaction Score
No offense, but I am not particularly impressed by men who badmouth their former coaches publicly. I've had a few bosses I didn't particularly like, but I like to think I've had the wisdom to mostly trash them behind closed doors.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I got your back man but let's see what our staff looks like before we conclude the worst here. GDL leaving is a good thing. I know you have no confidence in WM, but he's seen the emails- he knows these hires are vital, and I'm sure he's in P's ear about the general direction he'd like to see the hires go. Losing Brown was a tough pill but if we can pull in two young studs, let P be the CEO...

Not gonna get ahead of myself but let's see where this goes.

Reaction Score
Like most of us, GDL had his flaws and his strengths. While he helped some position players improve their techniques, especially the tight ends, his caustic demeanor enraged others. Some parents were livid. His offensive scheme was as big a mismatch for our talent as any I've seen. McCombs, to state the obvious, should be pleased with the possibilities that lie ahead. Not sure what the next guys will be all about but for now, I'm about to pour a nice single malt and smile.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
best dream ever: obrien goes pro and psu calls up P to be the next coach. now we need a whole new staff and once again the answer was clean house a month ago. yay dreams!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bballmicmac

Top Bottom