An Olympic Family, 2018-19 OOC Scheduling & More | The Boneyard

An Olympic Family, 2018-19 OOC Scheduling & More

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Olympic dreams a family affair for Nurse

Get to know hockey star Sarah Nurse, plus: vanderbuilt and Ohio State come into view.

"So, barring changes, the 14-game non-league schedule for 2018-19 will have UConn hosting DePaul, Ohio State, Seton Hall, South Carolina, and Vanderbilt, and visiting Baylor, California, Louisville, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, and Saint Louis (homecoming game for Napheesa Collier). The Huskies will also play three games at the Paradise Jam in the U.S. Virgin Islands."

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Vanderbilt, interesting. Certainly makes sense as the homecoming for Crystal.

Stephanie White's team has really struggled this year. I actually think that their OOC schedule was too ambitious for them, and her young team could have used some softer opponents in order to gain confidence and reps. After her team lost to Memphis in December, White said: "Right now we have to find a way to get our players some confidence, because right now, they don't have any confidence. ... You can see it in their body language, and in everything that we do.”

Tigers earn their stripes on the road

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Tennessee is one of the top five recruiting states in the nation for the next few years so a stop at Vanderbilt is great for Crystal and the team's recruiting efforts, Ohio isn't a bad stop either from a recruiting standpoint...........

Reaction Score
The U.S.V.I. next fall. Time to plan travel! ;)
For one Paradise Jam we stayed at the Balongo Bay Beach Resort on ST. They still send me promotional emails. Got one a while back saying they’d be closed until further notice due to hurricane damage. Recently I got a holiday greeting email, so I responded asking if they, and the Island, felt they’d be fully up and running be Thanksgiving. No reply yet - anyone have any insight?

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
For one Paradise Jam we stayed at the Balongo Bay Beach Resort on ST. They still send me promotional emails. Got one a while back saying they’d be closed until further notice due to hurricane damage. Recently I got a holiday greeting email, so I responded asking if they, and the Island, felt they’d be fully up and running be Thanksgiving. No reply yet - anyone have any insight?

I started looking at places, expecting to see some deals because of the hurricane, but I was unpleasantly surprised by how pricey they were. Attended the last two, but may miss this one.

Reaction Score
I started looking at places, expecting to see some deals because of the hurricane, but I was unpleasantly surprised by how pricey they were. Attended the last two, but may miss this one.
Yeah I noticed that too - prices are stupid high

Reaction Score
I believe this year was the return game for UCLA from the 2015-2016 season.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I may be able to trade into the Westin Villas on St. John, if they are open.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom