An old guy! | The Boneyard

An old guy!

Reaction Score
I'm amazed at the dialogue on this place. I've been around since dirt... I love the Huskies... Give them a pass right now...It's not how you drive...it's how you arrive! I have followed this board forever...Some of you might want to make fun of me but i've been on more basketball courts than most of you... this team is a work in progress.. they are sloppy with ball possession...have very few players ready for a big time moment...as well as a coach who is on the edge of something real good to happen to Huskie basketball in a while... support it! None of us are that good!

Reaction Score
We beat Auburn and played MSU close. That apparently means we are a Sweet Sixteen team.

Reaction Score
im old……jokes?

i was at gampel when we played nc state with rodney Monroe & Chris corchiani

Reaction Score
I'm amazed at the dialogue on this place. I've been around since dirt... I love the Huskies... Give them a pass right now...It's not how you drive...it's how you arrive! I have followed this board forever...Some of you might want to make fun of me but i've been on more basketball courts than most of you... this team is a work in progress.. they are sloppy with ball possession...have very few players ready for a big time moment...as well as a coach who is on the edge of something real good to happen to Huskie basketball in a while... support it! None of us are that good!
I hear you on many levels.. I'll be curious to see how things have developed by Feb 1.. This team/coach is growing up.. IMO..They will have things figured out soon.

Bottom line-- The man in the mirror--No excuses.

Reaction Score
thank you

CF376CFB-5CEA-46CF-8E26-24E8031911B9.gif

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
It is an open forum so you need to expect a wide variety of ideas and notions
I don't agree with some of what you have said but that's ok, being on a court doesn't mean unquestionable knowledge
I agree that none of us are experts but many of us have expectations from certain players and coaches that are well founded and unseen on a consistent basis.

Reaction Score
I get the frustration many here have but I thought both teams played at a high level. We were coming off a 17 day layoff playing a ranked team on their home tuff. Seton Hall would have beaten a lot of teams playing the way they did yesterday. I thought Martin's ineffectiveness was the difference. He is really the only player on our team that can take his guy off the dribble and he didn't do that enough yesterday. 3 rebounds and 5 TOs is just not going to get the job done. Teams are figuring out how attack our defense and if they have some 1 on 1 players we will struggle until the staff makes adjustments quicker. Our defense and turnovers were why we didn't win but our guys did a lots of good things. We shot 60% from 3! It was nice to see shots fall. We killed them on the boards ( of course they were missing Yetna) and we hit our FTs. This team is a back up pg and the ability of Jackson to finish at the rim away from being outstanding

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Simon

Top Bottom