An offer to Little Rocket Man | The Boneyard

An offer to Little Rocket Man

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
So - I've been a pretty loud voice saying that UConn should keep playing games in Hartford.

I'll save the laundry list of embarrassments that building experienced today - but if there isn't money to invest to make it habitable then it's time to pull the plug.

If the Little Rocket Man needs something to use as target practice - it would probably be an improvement to the building at Ann and Trumbull.

Reaction Score
So - I've been a pretty loud voice saying that UConn should keep playing games in Hartford.

I'll save the laundry list of embarrassments that building experienced today - but if there isn't money to invest to make it habitable then it's time to pull the plug.

If the Little Rocket Man needs something to use as target practice - it would probably be an improvement to the building at Ann and Trumbull.

The restrooms behind section 223-225 were closed and roped off with police tape.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The restrooms behind section 223-225 were closed and roped off with police tape.

That’s one of the items on the list.

‘Believe they are causing leaks downstairs’.

Reaction Score
I was in 240 Whaler, no problems there. People running up and down with a beer in each hand, food etc. Since a new building isn't happening make improvements to this one and put a better team and coach on the floor. Took advice from the Boneyarders and paid $5 to park by the ballpark. Stayed till the end and no issues leaving. This game deserved to be not at Gampel and have a great crowd.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom