An Observation About KML | The Boneyard

An Observation About KML

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Of all the UConn players, she regularly demonstrates that she is the least likely to be relieved of the ball once she has her hands on it. Whether it is a contested rebound or a loose ball, when she grabs it with both mitts, it stays grabbed. On a number of occasions both last year and this year, that has been as big a contribution as her shooting, especially in games when she is not shooting well.

I don't recall anyone commenting on this, either the coaches or Boneyard denizens.

arty155

Post Poster
Reaction Score
...when she grabs it ...it stays grabbed ...I don't recall anyone commenting on this...
Ixnay! Ixnay! CDAY oesn'tday owknay!
nails.jpg

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Of all the UConn players, she regularly demonstrates that she is the least likely to be relieved of the ball once she has her hands on it. Whether it is a contested rebound or a loose ball, when she grabs it with both mitts, it stays grabbed. On a number of occasions both last year and this year, that has been as big a contribution as her shooting, especially in games when she is not shooting well.

I don't recall anyone commenting on this, either the coaches or Boneyard denizens.
And she'll knock a players block off if they haven't gotten the message already - certainly looked that way in the Baylor game from all the dramatics!:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom