An Aubrey Dunk | The Boneyard

An Aubrey Dunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow! Why isn’t she starting instead of Kayla?
[/QUOTE]
She is.....but not ahead of Kyla. Good Grief!

Reaction Score
Offense at this point runs well through Kyla. Has AG gets comfortable she may break the starting lineup. As for now her energy off the bench is needed.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Geno has said on more than one occasion that Aubrey is uber athletic, and can do things no one else on the team can do. So far, we’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg. Imagine what she’s going to be like once she learns the system.

I was very impressed when she caught a long rebound against Seton Hall, and dribbled it aggressively down court straight to the basket. She was not looking to defer on that play. She was fouled on the play, and made both shots. I can’t wait to see her and Mir on the court together. :eek:

This is a great time to be a UConn wbb fan. Aubrey is going to be fun to watch during her time in Storrs. I’ll bet she dunks in a game before Liv does.

Last edited:

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Geno has said on more than one occasion that Aubrey is uber athletic, and can do things no one else on the team can do. So far, we’ve only seen the tip of the iceberg. Imagine what she’s going to be like once she learns the system.

This is a great time to be a UConn wbb fan. Aubrey is going to be fun to watch during her time in Storrs.

Between Aubrey and Mir, we are in for a spectacular display of pure athleticism for the next four years.

Carnac

Reaction Score
Between Aubrey and Mir, we are in for a spectacular display of pure athleticism for the next four years.

Aubrey and Mir, OMG! :eek: From what I’ve read about Mir, they appear to be cut from the same cloth.

Last edited:

Carnac

Reaction Score

Mir has hops also, so you know she has some high flying plays up her sleeve.

Carnac

Reaction Score
WOW - what a vertical leap!!!!!!!!

No wonder she can board. Absolutely amazing!

Those are usually your best rebounders. Players that have an aggressive nature and have hops. Aubrey will be among the team leaders in rebounds all four years. Like Napheesa Collier, she will rebound on both ends of the court, and has a nose for the ball. So was Aubrey.

If you remember, Collier was a prolific rebounder before she arrived in Storrs as a freshman. So was Aubrey.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104