An Article on Our Glorious Free Throws | The Boneyard

An Article on Our Glorious Free Throws

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If Colorado's percentage from the foul line had matched ours, they'd have won. No question. The win, sparked by our FT performance is a result of good fundamental coaching. Hats off to KO.

Reaction Score
Defense and FT's. It's worked before. Do we have as much offense as 14?

Reaction Score
Colorado missed 11 FTs I believe. Not saying that was the difference but just glad they missed that many.

Plus Enoch screwed the perfection, should be an asterisk.

You could definitely say that was a major contributor. We would give up an O rebound, they would draw a foul, go 1-2 at the line. Not ideal, but it worked.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
If Colorado's percentage from the foul line had matched ours, they'd have won. No question.
You don't get to add a bunch of points at the end and say they would have won. That's not the way it works. If some of those FT's are made, it changes the game going forward.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You don't get to add a bunch of points at the end and say they would have won. That's not the way it works. If some of those FT's are made, it changes the game going forward.

mind boggling how often fans try to do this very thing. you change one thing, and everything else that follows is different.

Reaction Score
Remember (last season on New Years eve) how DHam missed those FTs against Temple and later said it wouldn't happen again? This kid's FT's shooting has been money this year.
I daresay they've been CA$H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DyNASTY#3