Amusing quote from Aggies message board ... | The Boneyard

Amusing quote from Aggies message board ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

"I feel good about the halftime adjustments. We have lots of areas where we can improve. UCONN doesn't, lol."

:)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
At this point it's time to resurrect an old and often-used game summary:

"If you took Texas A&M and 29 points, YOU LOST!"

Reaction Score
Naivete thy name is aTm.

I couldn't help noticing their fans keep repeating that UConn has won 43 straight home games. I couldn't bring myself to give them the bad news that the number is actually 91 straight home games, and that while TAMU just dropped 2 straight, UConn hasn't lost 2 consecutive games at home, away, or on a neutral court in nearly 19 years.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Warner Wolfe

I never claimed authorship of this line which is attributable to Warner Wolfe (and to whom I have publicly credited). So, having admitted to plagiarism, maybe I should disguise it like this?

"If you found some sucker to take your offer to give Texas A&M 29 points, YOU WON!"

BooRadley

CPL Boo, USMC
Reaction Score
I never claimed authorship of this line which is attributable to Warner Wolfe (and to whom I have publicly credited). So, having admitted to plagiarism, maybe I should disguise it like this?

"If you found some sucker to take your offer to give Texas A&M 29 points, YOU WON!"

Shaft Wolfe

Your Ol' Pal Boo

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
A&M fans are very passionate but not especially rational about their teams as a general rule. No biggie.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
They had quite a few fans in the arena, many of whom came from College Station. Congrats to the fans for a good traveling contingent.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
They had quite a few fans in the arena, many of whom came from College Stattion. Congrats to the fans for a good traveling contingent.

I was impressed by how many A&M fans traveled up to New York for last year's Maggie Dixon Classic. I'll be interested to hear about the turnout by Baylor fans this year. I expect the Tenn fans will travel well as they always do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom